<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, April 24, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going for THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha~~~ YEAH!!!! I still thought they wun let me go~~ wahahaha~~ But YES!!!!!!! This trip will be a SUPER, ULTRA fruitful one!!!! wahahahhaaha~~ Especially when I got to noe about the hotel thingy~~ And now THE PARTY!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Thank GOD for all these wonderful arrangements!!!! :DDDDD

wahaha~~I have decided on what to wear, now I must start to think of what to say at the party!!!! yeah man!!!!!!!!!! Must not throw Singaporean's face XDDD

Haha~~ For those who dunno what the hell is going on... haha~~ Let me keep it a secret 1st ba!!!
Those who still remember~~ So sorry ah~ Wun be joining u guys on that day!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Oh no... I am SUPER SUPER HAPPY now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahahahahahaha~~

So happy that I can't be bothered to think of my 2 papers tmr... Management and Organisation in the morning... Not so bad cos got help sheet~ Worse come to worse still can crap...
General History of China in the afternoon... I am SO DEAD... 4 Choose 2, I only studied 2 topics... If these 2 dun come out, I will probably hand in a blank answer booklet ><

So Dear GOD, can you bless me this one last time in exams??? *Amen*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home