<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, April 21, 2006

!(*@!&@^#@#)@*(#^()@!)@&$(

Why issit such things always happen in my family? It used to be my 2nd brother... Now its my youngest brother! DAMN IT!!!

2days ago, went down to have a face-to-face talk with my youngest brother's basketball coach. I went there with the intention to flare at him! I am too implusive? Maybe~ But I had enough! Things are really getting out of hand... Now my youngest brother treat him like God! Obeys him 100%!!!My bro used to hate vege.. But now, because his coach says he should eat, he forced himself to do it... Now, due to mid-yr exams, basketball training has been called-off... But my bro is still coming home late almost everyday!!! The coach claims that he had been giving the team tuition! Ha!!!!! Tuition... He thinks I am brainless or what??? He thinks I have never been a student or what??? Tuition... Isn't that a chance to spend more time with each other???

Told my mum about it just now... She actually said I shouldn't have done that... She said that my bro's attitude in school had improved, all thanks to his coach!! KAO!!!! Can't she see the influence the stupid coach has on my brother, on her son? She must be thanking the coach for taking care of her beloved son while she's away... But can't she see the crack in the relationship between my bro and the entire family??? Today, the coach may have got positive influence over him... In the future?? Who knows what??? I am not saying that he will lead my bro astray... But my bro is now so Die-hard, can do whatever he says... Who is there to guarantee that my bro will not do everything for him?? Especially when he is in his teenage years... the most rebellious years... the years in which friends and brotherhood is everything!!!

Back to the tuition... I am so damn pissed when I got to know that the tuition was held in Macdonalds! And after 3 sessions of 3hrs of "tuition" They only completed one comprehension!!!
So TUITION??? TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! Do I not know that when a bunch of friends get together and revise work in secondary schools, half the time or more it is chit-chatting?????

Let's tok a little about the coach~ He is on 28 yrs old!!!! Very young, very handsome! And therefore very ARROGANT!!! Dare ask my bro to show me what they had been doing for tuition! damn!!! If I could have taken a better look that after 6 hrs of tuition, they haven't even complete ONE comprehension! And he reprimanded my brother in front of me! Saying "your sister cares for you, she will be the one with you and not me", "you better listen to your sister", "if I know that you are giving her the respect, u will be suspended from the team" WAH KAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how BUAY SONG I was?????? So, what the hell is he doing?? Ok, let me say this... IF he is sincerely saying all these for my brother's good, I will shake his hand, give him a hug and even a kiss! BUT!!!!! He is not!!!!! From his tone, from his facial expression, it is so damn bloody obvious he is flauting!!! Trying to tell me " Hey man look! I am having a much better control over your brother than you!". Later he went on saying "ok! As a player, your brother is indispensible, he is a very good player!" I was like... Do I need you to tell me that??????? No!!! I know how good he is... U think you are the only one??? You see!!! He is damn cunning lah!!!! Scold scold scold, but at the end of the day.. Just one simple, don't-need-to-be-responsible-of-it sentence, makes him realised that "hey! There is somebody who thinks highly of me!" Especially at this age... this just easily make my brother go cloud nine... This is what I would classify as 很會收買人心.

After that, he said "I heard you were Arts." I told him "yes! NUS Arts." (so??)
"oh~ I graduated from Arts as well.. about erm.. 3 yrs ago..." *roll eyes* SO??? LIKE I CARE??? Trying to find some sort of common ground so that we can talk in a less agressive tone?? Not a chance!!!
I replied "oh~ So you are from SA as well?" He said "oh~ I am not.. I was from HC, I am not an old boy, just here to help-out out of interest and doing a friend's favour " Ha!!! Gotcha!! Guess we have nothing much to talk about since you are not from SA!! And I dun give it a damn where you are from?? All I know is, you have seriously intruded into my young brother's life and as a resulf caused disturbance to MY FAMILY!!! And THIS is NOT something I am capable of tolerating!!! IF situation gets worse, I guess I will meet him again!!! And it will not be a "talk" anymore~

Whew~~~ Ok!! Now I feel super SHUANG!! Ok!! Back to my countdown timer...
倒數陣亡: 4天
倒數重生: 7天

Wahaha~~ Does it sounds like the resurrection of Jesus? hehe~~ Purely coincidential...

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

wahh....so impress...
if only i had an elder sis like u kekeke

11:27 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

sure or not?? hai~~ but not everybody noes how to appreciate... i have to abit... i was really too impulsive :-X

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home