<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, April 10, 2006

Wat a day man!!! Nearly accident...
Some car actually almost crash into mine ><
I was on the right most lane, driving towards NUS on Clementi... Den suddenly, this stupid car on my left got closer.. I thought it was just being a little unstable... But it got even CLOSER!!! So close that I have to do a sudden break to let it pass me... and of course together with the break, I gave a honk of my life!! Luckily there wasn't any car behind me, if not, thats it.... And IF i wasn't alert enough, THAT'S IT!!!

After the honk, the car den swirl back to its lane... the driver actually had his hand out of the window and say sorry to me... Den when I drove pass him, gave him a glare!! By right, I should forgive him since there's a P plate on that car... But when I saw him... seriously, he dun look like he just got his liscense man...

Now... tell me... Women can't drive?? You think Men can meh???

Something my instructor told me while I took my driving lessons..
車禍是因爲兩個都不小心。
只要其中一個是小心的,車禍是不會發生的。

So to all those who drive, bear this in mind yah? To me, its really helpful!! ;D

2 Comments:

Blogger * Starkeeper* said...

i think he could be dozing off...

2:41 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yah man! I thought so too!! hai~~
Thank GOD I wasn't :p

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home