<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Was chatting with a friend from Taiwan, she was the one who bought Happy Birth Day~
Although we've never met, we somehow can chat quite abit~ I am really sad that she is not able to go HK Final Home just because she cannot find company... I thought we can actually finally meet up... :((( And although we only chatted on msn, I believe she's really a very nice, helpful and hard-working girl~ same age as me... Really hope to meet up with her in near future.

I almost forgot how we actually got to know each other.... Until she reminded me about this:
http://maydaysg.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi?board=chineseboard&action=display&num=1111591573
I actually helped her in doing a translation more than a year ago. And its only recently that she said that its actually her term paper~

Looking back, I am actually quite satisfied with this translation :ppppp haha~~ In fact I am like a 3rd person reading it... And I believe I am now not able to do it anymore... Why? I dunno...
Somehow I am too tired... I dun even remember what took me the time and effort to help her in the 1st place... Will there be one day I will just be tired about everything that I no longer know what's there in life I am interested in anymore?
Who knows... I hope not... 如果真的這樣,那還不如死了算了...

But one thing I know for sure, 我變了...
Dunno if it's for the better, I just hope its not for the worse.

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

i saw the Final Home Concert Poster at the stadium last nite...
hmmmm...too bad i cant go for it too....going there again tonight

6:38 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

issit the one they used to pretend to be F4?? Or issit the one same as Sg one? I really think the lastest one is very nice~~ abit mong huan!! haha...

Cannot go but spirit of Final Home will always be there! XD

Dunno what I am saying liao... have been awake for past 24hrs... And in a damn lousy mood now...

Really hope you enjoyed your HK trip!!!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger JY said...

take care of urself friend....:)

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home