<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, May 26, 2006

First thing first! This is a video clip I took when I was in Hong Kong, attending that Sammul Chan's birthday party... Some of my friends wanna see that's why I upload.. But cos its really very Very UGLY (me lah...) So i very reluctant to show ppl... See who interested lah... and who got 緣~
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B0A327CA263F6016

that's all... Now I wanna continue tok about my days in Shanghai...
I saw a couple wearing Mayday tees in a shopping centre today!!!! Wah lao!! Damn excited sia!!!! haha... Den I kept looking at them.. haha.... So cool man!! Mayday really so much more popular here than in Guangzhou man.. That day I went shopping still heard a shop playing 知足 loh~~ hehehe....

Today saw a news about Ashin's book... It says that that book will be officially launched into China on 1st June... den Ashin will frequent China in June... Arrgggg.... Why did I not come China in June???? Den I can go to his autograph session and give him a shake or a glare and shout to him 你到底知不知道你在幹什麼啊?Den will tear the book into half before leaving the stage... (since the book will only cost RMB35=SGD7~ haha...)
Ha... U may probably think I say say only... And of course I will never do this if I am in Singapore lah... but in China...
I somehow feel that staying in China has the ability of 激發 human's innermost 潛力 in ALL aspect..... 好像什麼事都幹得出來似的... So nothing is impossible here k?

Ok... That's all for today... I really miss my blog man... Hope everything is fine~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home