<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am now at the PC show promoting DELL comps again!!! So if any of you happens to go there, do drop by to visit me k?? haha... Today's crowd was quite little.. and sales not as good lah~~ and 1 of my contact lens dropped b4 the show starts... and I was half an hour late :(
But hor!! My mood is good leh!!! wahaha...
Cos I came across this customer.. hahaha... He very charming sia!!!! He totally looks like Jiang Hua!!! -- The HK actor who always plays the role of emperor!! So shuai!!! and so humourous oso!!! and can speak English and Chinese so perfectly!!! hahaha... Too bad only 1 of my eye can see...
okok! enough of Hua Chi-ing..

I know there's something i wanna blog abt... but cannot remember.. and this really sucks....
Anyway... had a nice time gossiping with my fellow colleagues :p All of them ard my age~ so can communicate quite well!!! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home