<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I found a job!!!

YEAH!!!!! I got the job at JAL!!!!! WOOHOO~~~ Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of course!! Thanks to all the luck from my friends!!! ;DDD
erm... Although the salary is lower than my expectation~~ I am grateful that I got it!!!
It fit all the criteria of my ideal job!!!
1) Working in Airport
2) Japanese company
3) Service industry
4) Salary of at least 2k

I am a happy girl!!!

Oh~~ And I am really starting to change my mindset of Japanese...
They were giving me hell this time round man....
And I am beginning to like Australian!!! woohoo~~
100% of Australians I approached are willing to do the surveys!!

And one last thing~~
Haha... I am talking to that person like an old pal man~~~
So proud of myself!!! :ppp

6 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

wahh...congrats...

but u sound like the match between Japan and Australia..haha..Japan so disapointing....kekke

10:14 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh yah hor!!!!
I din notice that!!!
Initially I oso very disappointed
that they lost...

but now...
well... seems like Australians deserve to win :p
(in my case lah)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Dr3amsm1th said...

Congrats on ur job!!!!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl...wanna congrats u on ya new found job! must cherish kie...very hard to find an ideal job...so envious of u sia!

10:28 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

congrats babe!!!!
i agree with chups, finding a job tt u like is not easy, hope evything goes well!! =)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hey ppl~ really thanks so much!!!
May all of you be happy as well!! ;D

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home