<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, June 09, 2006

A past memory

Went for the "training" for the surveyor job~~ Guess who I met??
Haha... Someone I had crash over in my younger days~ Actually when I saw his name on the list, I was like "WTH"!!! How suay can this be man? I thought I will never see him in my life again leh...
Haha~~ But of course, in retrospect, I treat that as a joke lah.... But it had been really awkward in those days lah... After ignoring his presence for 30 min during the training... I finally pluck up courage to say "You were from **** rite?" Den he replied "yah~~ I see you before"... Den he went on to say "U taking japanese ah?" haha... YES I did it!!! Its something I never had the gut to do :pp
But of course now I only see this as part of a memory in life lah! That's why dun feel anything toking to him..

PS: Did I mention that JAL called me for 2nd round of interview!!! wahaha... Although it's only 2nd round.. I couldn't describe how happy I was.. May GOD bless me!!!:p

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COngrats man... your dream of marrying a Japanese guy is getting closer... hahahahahahaha =P

10:52 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hey~~ why u say my secret out!!??
:ppp

7:23 PM  
Blogger JY said...

haaa...then you should be at last night pop village mah...quite a few jap ppl going there support nanase...few are nice looking too....

hehe

3:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

aiyah~~ i wanted to go one!!
so Nan De for jap star to perform in Sg... But no money man... acct. currently in deficit....:'(

6:32 PM  
Blogger JY said...

haa...i pay money for that...and guess what...i walk into that area from another route...no one stops me and check my ticket...so i was like...should have not bought the ticket in the first place...:D

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home