<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, June 30, 2006

Today is some sort a new chapter of my life... I received my very last share of pocket money from my Dad. After getting money from them for 20+ years, its my turn to give them back now.
I just wanna thank them for all the money they spent on me in the last 22 years.

Don't really have mood to blog recently... Maybe cos my Mum is consistently at home and make it slightly less convenient. Work was quite ok. Learnt quite abit of things. Or rather, forced to learn quite abit of things. I was asked to work on MS office, using functions I never knew existed. But yet, I must not say I don't know. So, try to ask a little bit from one colleague, a little from another and try a little by myself.

Work is still very slack. On an average, I only work for like 2 hours per day. That's 1/4 of my office hour. That's the same amount of time I spent on meals. I hope things will get better. Of course not be too busy as well. 10 more weeks to go before my probation ends. Pray that nothing major will happen.

PS: JAL is recruiting air stewardess. Interested party feel free to ask me or refer to our website -- www.sg.jal.com :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms PeiRong,

Was wondering do you happen to know how many applications JAL received this time round? Thinking of my chances to being shortlisted.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

erm... erm... I do noe about it...
but... maybe you wanna tell me who u are?

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy here. :)
I just happened to chance upon ur blog when I was doing a search on JAL. Was thinking since you are a Management Trainee with them, you might know a thing or two.

I just grad from Poly and it's the first time I applied for an airline job, hence wondering the chances on being shortlisted.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Hi Mandy!
Thanks for reminding me! Luckily I din say too much here :p
Sorry that I cannot disclose... But~~
U can check this forum out! There is a discussion abt this recruitment gg on! I am sure u can find your ans there~

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home