<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, July 21, 2006

A Summary

Finally updating this blog after 2 weeks~~ Not that nothing eventful had happened... Just that don't have the mood to... Many things happened actually~~ Just to update a few!!

I have recently started watching this Jap Drama I bought from Shanghai 2months ago -- 1 Litre of Tears:
Cried like mad!!!! I am very very sure I shed more than 1 litre of tears! I cried until my eyes felt sore when I put on my contact lens the next day. I cried until my area just beneath my eyes hurt when I apply moisturiser on it. I am now at episode 7. 4 more to go! This is definitely the drama that made me cried the most!!! I am going to get the book to see how is the original like. Also!!! The theme songs of this drama are GREAT!!! the very typical Japanese kind of folk songs!! My Favourite genre of music!!!

I went to a highly-exclusive place last week -- the Cockpit:
Yes!!! I can't believe I actually got the chance to went into the Cockpit of a plane!!! Thanks to my assistant manager and the maintainence engineer!!! Its a place where few can actually go in, esp. after the 911 incident (this is what I was told~) Special permission is needed. So cool man!!! And thanks to the engineer for letting took some photos!!! ;DDD

I injured both my knees:
I can't believe that I fell on my knees thrice over a span of 5 days!!! And the cause of my falls -- the ribbons on my shoes... I kept tripping over it!!! Now one of my knee is terribly blue black... the other one is badly bruised... I felt so damn stupid!!!!

I finally got something to keep me MORE busy at work -- Recruitment @ JAL:
I must say... the feeling of looking at photos, eliminating faces I don't like was simply Great!! hahaha... Ok~ I know I am evil... But this is what happen when you have a recruitment campaign mah~~ After the selections, have to prepare letters, sent out those letters etc...
I even have to come back to office 4hours earlier to rush those things... Of which I took 1 hour to meet Wenning for lunch and send her off~ Now I am of course very free... waiting for 1130pm to come...

I cannot describe how terrible I am feeling this whole week -- having to miss FFH:
Before sending Wenning off today, I sent Ah Tan off on Wed... And coincidentally, met fellow forumers and sent them off as well... :'((((( I just felt like the whole world is leaving for Taiwan and the pathetic me is being left behind... Although work and colleagues were fine... I couldn't help sobbing when the thought of my friends enjoying themselves in Taiwan!!!!! Yes.. I do feel terrible but surprisingly... I did not regret my choice... I guess this is only the beginning... Such choices, or even tougher ones will come along the way. I will just have to make my choice.

Yes. I have officially graduated. The day I wore my robe, I really felt so so touched... Sitting in the hall, looking back at my years in NUS, believe it or not... I teared... Not because my life in NUS was wonderful... Mostly because I have not disappoint my parents. Life in NUS was actually quite shitty... Looking back at the events that took place in Yr 1, 2 and 3... I can't imagine how much I have gone through... and how much I have aged... I can still see the childish me in Yr 1... Now, I am already working. It is really a very big gap from Yr 1 to Yr 3. May I wish those who are entering uni, fruitful years ahead. Uni is a place where you really have to come face to face with becoming an adult. I can still remember 2 months ago, when my flight touched down in Sg after my Shanghai trip, I cried on the plane... For the first time, I realised I am now a working adult, no longer a student who feeds on family, play irresponsible. The touched-down of the plane signified the end of my holiday, signified the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

Lastly, I continue to thank GOD for His blessings all these while.. I had learnt many memorable lessons. I had been given TONS and TONS of blessings!! I know that the path in front of me will get more n more difficult. I also know that GOD will be there with me more and more.

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

i went for my sis graduation at NUS also...keke...

yah...is a different feeling when you working...and when studying..or even when i'm in ns...sometimes you wish you can overlap some of them..but time would go on...so we got to adjust our mindset and move on with time as well.....

all the best...enjoy the ride..is still long on ahead..;)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

thanks JY. :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home