<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My mood had been like tsunami over the past few days...
Extremely happy because Mayday's attendance is confirmed! Even more happy to know that they will come for a concert this Dec. I cannot describe my excitement man... almost screamed out when I saw the SMS...
Extremely unhappy because I made some mistakes at work...

The thought of resigning did came across my mind for a few hours.... I really think I should get a better job and be out of this place for good. With a sonofabitch around... its a matter of time that I blow up... But I really can't bear the airport environment... and many other wonderful colleagues... Working at the airport has been one of my dreams since young... I really don't wanna give it up just because of a non-human...

So I shall hang on and press on!!! 必竟只有吃得苦中苦、オ能方為人上人。

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

咬緊了牙關..等待更多的等待

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home