<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, December 07, 2006

ABC concert (a very childish entry)

Woohoo~~~ It was a GREAT concert!!!! It's the best concert I've attended!!!! haha... probably due to the proximity to the stage!! I was standing at the 1st row!!!! the 2nd time in my life!! in the centre somemore!!! haha.... Although most of Chen Sheng's songs I nv even hear before... His humour did made his portion very enjoyable!!! haha....

Pin Guan also~~ Although dun have those very high songs and all love ballades, I think he can sing well!! Also, he is quite good-looking in person!

Of course... the ultimate best was MAYDAY lah!!!! who else??? The crowd just went crazy whenit comes to Mayday!!! So many people stood up at their seats!!! And the crowd sang REALLY loud!!!! To me, it's even louder than in all the FH I attended!! I really hope that they will have their own concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium the next time!! I am sure they have enough fans to fill up the space now!! Also, from yesterday's performace, I can see that He was really trying his best liao!! And the atmosphere on stage has improved SO SO SO SO MUCH since HK FH... I am sure things will get even better! Although it will still take awhile... It's is improving!!! YEAH!!! so let's just put watever happened earlier this yr aside... It's going to be a smashing 2007 ahead!!! Can't wait for their album on 29th DEC!!!

And of course!!!! The full 20 min of birthday celebration portion was something that made this concert worth $1000!!! Initially it's worth $688 loh!!! (that er xin Rain concert is worth 888 loh... orz...) First time seeing Ashin losing his "Prince" image!!! haha... Drink stout and kena smashed into a cake!!! Damn funny!!!! He very suay lah... His birthday actually coincides with a concert organized by a beer company... If it's some other concerts, he wun have to drink the stout loh~ Last year.. Stone they all only drank mineral water loh... hahaha~~

厚臉皮時間: (if you think you are gg to feel disgusted by misspeirong, please DO NOT continue!!!)
Oh~~ and there is one thing I wanna say! You noe lah.. in the past... During this kind of concert where I get to stand very near the stage... I always say that I think who who who saw me etc... Not that none of them is true... Just that All of them, I can be sure!! The performers most probably are looking at ppl behind or beside or in front of me lah~ HAHA... I was just living in self-denial!! :p BUT!!! yesterday!!! I am SURE for one thing!!!! cos he did it twice!!! haha... 1st time no hand gesture, 2nd time with his hand loh~~ I think it was because I was singing 2 of his songs with the exact same enthusiasm I had when singing Mayday's songs... So maybe he tot I am his fans ba... hai.... But too bad not HIM leh!!!! It's somebody who I totally not interested in... I was singing his songs so enthusiastically only because those 2 songs were written by HIM loh....

And thanks to my friends who were with me at this concert... There were quite a bit of tension here and there... I hope things will be fine after awhile~ Sorry for being the cause of those happiness... Hope such things will not happen again the next time... If you guys dun mind me joining you guys the next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger 咸鱼:赏味期间:无限 said...

ooooooh! i love your entry! who says it's childish? ahahaha, pin guan also mistook us as his fans, we were jus infront of his fans with the cardboard & singing to his songs as well.. i like his old songs but i love mayday even more! heehee, screamed until close to 虚脱, but it's worthed it! the crowd is better than at xiaojudan i think, more mature yet more hyper!

9:24 AM  
Blogger JY said...

sometimes i wonder if mayday the first to perform...how many would actually stay to watch the rest hahaa...

but well...must give them some respect...is not easy standing up on stage in the first place....

10:06 AM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

ME!!! Coz I love Sheng Ge~~~~~~ & Pin Guan too! (thou i still pref the guang liang pin guan days & therefore ONLY enjoy the older songs)
But of coz my fav's still MD as always!
Lol~~~~~~~

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home