<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, October 12, 2006

洩憤之章

Today, for the first time, I was totally able to understand how my colleagues had felt towards my that so-called boss...

All this while, I just listen to my colleagues criticizing that so-called boss, I always thought that he is still quite nice in some ways... But today!!! WA KAO!!! I realised that so-called boss is totally inhumane!!!!! The way he treats those long-serving cabin crews are terrible!!! Still scold me!!?? KAO!!! I am not that sonofabitch leh... I will not stand there and let him scold one leh!!!
Here are some things I wanna say to that inhuman!!!

Listen up!!! U think you are a Cabin Crew manager?? Wake up!! U are just an incompetent, selfish, arrogant, stupid bastard!!! Apart from

1) Pretend to work in front of the computer but in actual fact, planning which country to go, which hotel to stay during your weekends,
2) Coming in office late, leaving office early,
3) Know nothing but act as if you do know something,
4) Ordering people around to cover your ass,
5) Suck up to your superiors,
6) Making sure nobody gets in your way of a comfort life here in Singapore,
7) Cutting down cost in EVERY single way to make sure you are benefitting the company, but in actual fact it is YOU that is depleting the company's money,
8) Listening to those who suck-up to you,
9) Ignoring your subordinate's voices,
10) Setting rules for others and breaks them the very next moment,
and many many more....... ,

you have NOTHING!!!
Apart from being able to speak Japanese, you can do NONE of what the whole department is doing!

1)You dunno how to give briefing,
2) You dunno how to plan schedule,
3) You dunno what are the functions of the new system,
4) You dunno anything about the old system,
5) You dunno how to solve drop flights,
6) You dunno how to communicate with the crews,
7) You dunno how allowances and perdiems are calculated,
8) You dunno the individual job scopes of your subordinates,
9) You dunno what your subordinates do during 40s, 50s hours of OT,
10) Best of all, you dun even know how to answer/entertain a call that is not on your direct line!

You can go ahead and be Buay Song about me! I may be new, I may love this job at the airport, but I am not going to let you throw your arrows anyhow. I promise I will make you think twice before finding faults on me and blaming me on anything!!! and you better not let me embarrass you during our section meeting tmr! The rest of them may be able to be nice to you on the surface, I will as well, in a different manner though. Of course I know that you hold a key to my future in this company. But its only ONE of the keyS.

Today, I was able to held back my tears. I will continue to do so with pride and dignity. I will not be like that cheap Siberia Husky of yours, who will produce a single sound even with your meanest insult.

Oh!! And that chicken-hearted, hoping-to-be-a-manager-one-day assistant manager, can forget about it! Cos according to that inhuman, you need a flying liscense to be manager of Cabin Crew! HAHAHAHA~~~ so continue to nag all you want, be the Mr Nice Guy all you like, continue finding faults of ur subordinate, continue to be obstinated and argue your way through, continue to act busy, I will not be bothered by you. Even if you are able to become the manager one day, you are just who you are because you are a pioneer to the company. Remember this yah?

1 Comments:

Blogger 咸鱼:赏味期间:无限 said...

i can understand how u feel,
but becos we are pretty small fries, still gotta maintain 'neutral r/s' with such ppl despite our wishes, never know when your path will cross with his directly, not forgetting his influence in appraisal..
such is the reality of life,

jiayou!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home