<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Summary

After a week from the big dilemma, it's over... I think?
The new employer did not call me back even though he said I was confirm. I did not bother to call back since I don't mind staying behind. So I pray that he will not call me anymore.

Had a peaceful, uneventful Christmas. All the excitement seems to come after Christmas.. Had one gathering yesterday.. one more today and one more of Friday~ Weird rite? But I did enjoy the short Christmas shopping with my mum. It's been a long long time since we shop together. My dad was back over the weekend, to run some errand and to take a break. Although I think his blood pressure increased tremendously the moment he come back. All thanks to my grandmother.. hai...

My house has recently been refurnished. Just a little though. After living in the autonomous space for 20 years, there are finally some changes to my living and dining room. Thanks to the Fengshui master... I am still trying to get use to the days without my mirror wall.. Now I cannot look into the mirror just before I step out of house... :'( All these effort better work!!!

Life has been quite good at work... Although I was quite sad over a transfer of my colleague... He is someone whom I really can get along and someone who never fail to make me laugh. BUT... on the other hand, that inhumane boss of mine, has been transferred too!!!! He is now going back to Japan! in charge of domestic flights!! HAHAHA.... Let's hope the new one will be somebody more capable, if not nicer...

Lastly.... TWO more days!!!!!!!!! To the Highly-Anticipated Album of The YEAR!!!!
Zorpia Photo Sharing: Free Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
Dear friends of mine (non-mayday fans) who would like to have this album and yet dun have the extra $18-20 to spare, I dun mind getting for you. In return, you must really appreciate it by listening to it back to back at least 55 times!! (probably means that you will be able to sing it the nx time we go KTV :p
We have waited for TWO years since their last album!! (Compilation excluded)
This will be BRAND-NEW _ _ songs! (dunno how many songs yet)
Can't wait to watch the MVs!!!!! AH~~~ Super excited!!!!!!
I cannot believe after TWO years, I am still so crazy over them!!! As usual... I will do a review here after I get hold of the album on the 29th DEC!! hmm~ Maybe on the 1st or something ba~ I even get an OFF that day!! hahaha.... It's for me to go Visma and shop!! I got at least 4 albums and 1 Dvd to buy! yeah yeah yeah!!! Can't wait for Friday to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home