<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Big Dilemma

Hai.... This is worse than when I got my offer to go NIE...
I am thinking whether to quit my current company or not... I never had a good sleep since my agent told me that there is a job at a resort... and wanted me to go for an interview... SIANZ.....
After going for the interview yesterday... I think the job is pretty interesting and it's something I like! BUT.....
when my interviewer say I have a good chance... just that I can only join 1 mth later, I totally dunno wat to do!!!! My mood was terrible today... I really dunno how to face my colleagues!!!!! And I really very very VERY "she bu de" my free/cheap flights, my airport pass and I definitely won't want to see that stupid person having an easy time out!!! I feel very ungrateful even before anything is confirmed... I swear I REALLY DUN MIND being rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my interviewer called my agent and say that he needs to KIV me, I was like Whew!!!
Later I called back to say that I will give up this job~ since the interviewer was so reluctant in giving me the pay I wanted and has problem with me having to give 1 mth notice~ forget it then!!
lalala~~~
So I am in a big big relief now!!!! Yeah!!! I can start planning for my Taiwan trip and my possible Japan business trip!!! haha...

Oh yeah!!! One more thing!!!!!!! 10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BORN TO LOVE!!!! must buy k?????

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

life is all about making choices

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home