<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My weekend

Haven't been making new entries these few days... Cos my Dad is back from Germany... My Mum n Dad flew off to China again this morning!! Yeah!! My freedom is coming back at full force once more!! Though I will actually miss them :(((

On Fri, I went to my very 1st Chemistry tuition!! Its my favourite subject and I was really really excited!!! But I must admit~ After 2 yrs of Arts in NUS, my science had really gone rusty!!! hai~~ Hope my students wun find this tutor too bad~~ I really hope to be able to continue!! The pay is DAMN GOOD!!! XDDD

Went for the forum's bbq yesterday!! Had a splashing good time!! haha... Met the usual ones as well as the new ones!! Really thank everyone for the very wonderful time yesterday!!! I really felt GREAT when everybody just sing their songs together!!! Goosebumps just appear loh~~ Very wen xin :DDD

Hope will have more of such gatherings!! Afterall its really very very nice to have a group of ppl with the common interest to come together!!

Once again! Thanks to everyone from the forum and of course not to forget thanks to our "Common Interest" hehe~~

And oh~~ Zhi Zu is stagnant at 14 on 933 this week~ very sad ah~~

For those who heard Zhi Zu-- the song on my blog, and think that its nice, do help vote k?? can sms "Potp933 14" to 72346 or call 1900-912-0933!!! hehehe... thanks for ur help yah??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home