<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Some follow up

Ashin
《ID暱稱》plumage(就取消吧)

Monster
《ID暱稱》balaja(靠腰,是酒瓶啦)

拿幾瓶砸士杰的頭!?
有沒有搞錯!?

stone
《ID暱稱》vanhalen(What Do U Want From Me)

When I saw that these are their IDs, I really cried ah~ Especially Ashin's... I can just imagine him saying those 4 words with a very sad and 无奈 expression :'(((

Along with these, there were some short messages. But I really dare not read~

I did not expect this issue to make it so big on mdmd forum as well~ Though its not as big as it is on PTT...

I did thought of posting some stuff I read on PTT onto mdmd forum immediately after the incident, to let others know~ But decided not to~ Hai~ but now~ makes no diff lah~ 该发生的终究还是会发生~

If you ask me whether I think the concert should be cancel or not.......
You can realise that I did not mention anything abt it b4~ because I simply dun want to think abt it........

2 Comments:

Blogger g n i y n i x said...

when i saw their PTT iDs... my heart really sank... and oso... when masa mentioned that he finally understood why Beatles stopped their public performances... i was sad by it too...

dunnoe lahz.... jus hope dat after this incident... things will change to the better... yeapz...

p.s. still pissed by the ger who pulled ashin's mic-stand with all her might.... think ashin totally freak-out at dat time~

1:46 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yup! really hope this will be over very soon~
I still refuse to watch that clip!! hehe...

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home