<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

高雄爱河知足常乐同学会的感想

我当然没有到现场去!!!
但是从一堆在 PTT 的留言也大概知道发生了什么事~

Hai~~ Its really quite sad hor~? Although its not happening in Singapore, 我却又很深的感触阿~
I stayed up quite late on Sunday night because I know that some people will post writeups of the Concert when they got home. So I waited n waited...

Instead of seeing the details of the concerts like before, I saw pages and pages of complaints, unhappiness etc~ I felt very sad when one girl wrote that she went home even before the 1st song finish... She said her mood was totally spoilt by the queues.... When I read that, I really felt very 心酸~ I can imagine how sad she was.

Some of the posts were very hostile and very 狠。 I was like "what are all of you doing?" Its supposed to be a 回馈歌迷的免费演唱会,how did it turn out to be so bad?? Mayday must be very very sad to see all those...

There were oso some posts in which I dare not read~ some clips I dare not watch and some photos I dare not see. Things about some crazy gal snatching mic from Ashin, splashing water at Ashin and Guai Shou etc~~ All these I really dare not probe further into it~ Cos I felt these are very horrible things to do!!! These are things that I can never imagine~

I do hope that they are not too affected by it~ Though can see from Masa's post that he is already very affected by it~ Is he implying that they will cease all concerts soon? ha~
But still, just hope all this chapter will come to a closure soon. And the thing about China's version of 知足 as well~

May I appeal to all Mayday fans who read this, 如果支持他们,请让他们有多一点空间,让他们有多一点快乐,好吗?

But most of the time I know that genuine fans have no problem doing this~ Its usually those erm..... I dunno wat to call them~~ that have LOTS of problems with this simple gesture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home