<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, September 10, 2005

HAPPY- ING

Had a rather great time today!!! To kick the day open, I got to know this rather cute-tall-goodbuild-24yrold guy in my Science of Music tutorial!! wahaha~
I was early today for the tutorial... I waited till the time the tutorial is supposed to start but still nobody came in!! Since its my 1st tutorial, I got really panic! afraid that I got the classroom or time wrong! Ha~ Called Huijing to double-check, to make sure that tutorial has not been cancelled! After calling her, this guy came in. So I checked with him n see if I am in the right class. And yup! Its correct!!! Den the class was only the 2 of us for abt 5 min... we chit-chat abit, wondering how come even the tutor is so late as well! Ha~ XDDD
But I dun think I will see him again lah~ cos we were both not from this tutorial grp... Today's tutorial was a make up for both of us~ And lecture is abt 400 ppl, so quite impossible to see him oso lah~ But it did start my day quite well~

After that, met up with my cell, oops! it should be EX-cell leader, tok about me wanting to leave my current church... after the tok, I just felt very relieved~ Yes~ I felt very relax, happy and good! Yup! I am officially out of FCBF... So any church out there wants to 收留 me? Non-charasmatic PLS!!!!

After that was just my Jap tutorial in which one of my tutor reminded us that its his birthday today the moment me and Victoria stepped into the class~ XD And he even asked where is his present! haha~ He is really quite humourous lah~ minus the fact that he has the characteristic ALL Japanese has -- Fake!

Activity after school was exciting!!! I was thinking of going overseas this Dec.. So I went to outram park to get some info! and~~ hmm...... I cannot disclose at this point of time~ hee~

Den after that, went to the new National Library! Before that, went to Bras Basah Complex to look for my textbook for my History of Chinese Philosophy.. But was sold out in all the stores I went to.... Ok~ National Library is new, big and that's abt it ah~ The books there weren't alot and it looks like to me, a children's playground, rather than a library.... Kids running ard, shouting, screaming! AARRGG~~ This is not wat a Library should be!!!! Luckily I wasn't using my brain there..... Merely borrowing books...

Its time to meet Weiting n Qiuping. Seems ages since I met them~ So quite excited! We met to shop for Celest and Yixuan and Susian and Leeyan's presents~ Arg~~ I am telling you, September is the money-sucking month! One THING!!!! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!! The red Adidas Jacket!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD It was selling at Bugis Village~ Dun ask me if its real, I will take it as it is!!! Cos the shop says so and all 3 of us decided that its authentic!!! Yongqi and her brother joined us for dinner soon after that...

Ok~ Then, we started our hunt for the presents~ After about 1 hr, we managed to get leeyan's, susian's and part of yixuan's... hai~ But part of yixuan's only!!!!!!! Damn!!! Tat means need to look for it another day!! After these, we went to Mac and chit-chat lah~ As usual~ hmm. The content is mostly about 五月天! ha~ Wat do you expect when Weiting and I are around!!?? And especially now, when we managed to psycho Qiuping into our craze as well!!! HA~~ Qiuping is beginning to like them now!!! XXDDD Maybe we will all be going to their 签唱会 together!!! Den Qiuping will like them EVEN MORE!!! ha~ Best is that we can go to Final Home SG together lah!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger keitsu said...

science of music?? they still offer this CFM? i use to study that in NUS.... easy subject to pass but not easy to score good grades during my period...

3:09 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yeah yeah! Its still there! I can expect~ cos seems like everybody can score equally well :-/
hai~ Hope I wun fare too badly can liao~ XD

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home