<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, September 04, 2005

全球华语排行榜颁奖典礼之一 -- 星光大道

I reached KL at ard 245pm on 3rd Sep 2005. After I met up with Jorain, we straightaway head off to the stadium by LRT... It was a half and hr journey... When we reached, the place is like a big pasar malam.. got stalls selling all sorts of stuff... Den got ALOT of malays... Den we walk walk for awhile, after getting some food n drinks, we walk towards the indoor stadium.. That was when I realise there is actually a 星光大道, a very short and very small one.. think can finish walking within 20 steps ba...

The 1st thing that caught my eyes there was a bunch of ppl!!! haha... Cos they were wearing Mayday Tees ah!!!! haha... I felt like 碰到自己人 like tat.. though I do not know them at all :p when we got closer, den realised, Jorain actually noes them... -_- ok loh.. .den chatted abit.. They very friendly and very loud wor~ just like *ahem* us in Singapore haha.... Before I say anything, one of the gal just asked me, 你最喜欢谁? wah.. I kena stunned loh.... den b4 I say anything, another gal just shouted 阿信? den I say yah~ haha... Den I went on saying that I am from Singapore and so on.... Den I saw 2 out of the 5 of them got the BenQ phone loh... Den I asked them how much and where they bought it etc... Den they started saying.. den say include memory card how much lah~ nv include how much lah~ very ex loh~ RM1500 leh~ kao~
Den suddenly the gal who asked who i like best, who oso has the phone, showed me her hp's wallpaper, it was the back photo of Zhi Zu... Den she ask me nice? Of course I say nice lah!! Den she say she will show me another photo! ha~ Guess wat photo issit... Its a photo of her n the person she like most-- Guai Shou... Den she super proud of it wor~ Den I just say "wah~" den I asked where she took to photo at... But apparently she heard wrongly and say "its real!!! Its not fake one!" I was like.. oh.. ok~~ den just shut up! Den I turned to look at Jorain... she nudge her shoulders.. haha...

Ok~ So back to the show~ We waited till 615 before anything happened loh... Den its total NIGHTMARE!!!! I really nv expect this kind of things to happen loh... When things started to happen on the walkway, ppl just squeeze and push to the front loh... den ppl will just push and squeeze themselves beside you and in all sorts of direction!!!! Den I realised, this is the way in Malaysia~ Den there were even "quarrel" scenes!!! Ha... They were this couple from my "FAV" country standing beside Jorain... Den the guy kept asking Jorain to put her bag aside.. but its like where can she put!!!! Den suddenly the girl get very irritated den gave Jorain a knock loh... Den Jorain gave her a push oso!! Den the guy started shouting at Jorain loh... Den Jorain spoke back but in a volume that I could hardly hear~ Den the guy got the hang of it loh.. Den shouted at her again loh.. WAH 靠!!!! at this moment, how issit possible for Peirong to 袖手旁观!!!! so I said to the guy "你那么大声干什么?" He still have the chick to stare his eyes at me fiercely n tell me "我在跟她讲道理" KAO!!!! I am really angry now!!! As if ppl from UR country noes what is 道理!!! So~~ I STARE at him oso!!! and increased my volume "讲道理需要那么大声吗?" den this time, he finally shut up and looked away!!! And I gave him a glare!!! KAO!!! 老娘不发威,你当我是病猫啊!! haha... Den I just tell Jorain not to let this kind of ppl spoil our mood!!!

Den after us, there are these 2 other guys were unhappy and shouting at each other oso.... haha.... u see.. got alot of such things loh~ Den its very very unorganise one!!! I lost my balance among the midst quite a few times loh... this is much more crazy than in Sg... wooH~

OK!!! so after the big hoohas... and after some of the stars arrived, I was wondering if I should take out the WU YUE TIAN board I borrowed from Shi Hao and Florence... Den I saw so many other fans got hold boards loh... Den we only got one banner by the grp I met... So I decided to take it out!!! Jorain helped me hold... Den when they finally arrived, we 手忙脚乱 raised the boards!!! haha..... its like all of a sudden den 3 big boards appear from nowhere!! haha.... Although I can't quite see them, I am quite sure they saw our boards!! hahaha.... Den was quite disappointed lah~ cos when they arrive, the screamings quite soft loh..... :(

Ok ok! Tmr got test!! so gtg study liao~ Shall continue from here tmr!!! enjoy the photos ba... though not much to enjoy... :p

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

trying to picture when you say this...."讲道理需要那么大声吗?"...hmmmm

maybe can sing Hosee or 別惹我....keke

9:12 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wahaha... nx time got chance I demo to u!! ;D

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home