<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

你知道吗?

Ha~ Everytime when ppl ask me "嘿佩蓉! 你有喜欢的人吗?" In my heart I will say "heehee~ Yet another great opportunity to 被我整!!!" Den I will always say "有啊!" Den they will be super kpo and super excited and say "HUH! 谁谁谁? 跟我讲 leh~~" haha.. Seeing that they have been 上钩,I will say "阿信 loh~~" Wahahahaha~~~ Den everybody without fail will go -_-''' I really take pleasure in seeing their reactions!!! hahhaa.....

But does anybody know why I always give that answer?? well~ obviously at the age of 21, I am not dreaming that 阿信 can be somebody I like or be my wat? boyfriend??? HA~ But den again~ I do have my reasons for giving such an unrealistic answer~ Anybody out there knows why?? haha... Its something I kept to myself all these while, I guess.... apart from GOD, nobody will know why ba~~ hee :DDD

4 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

dun tell you are.....
....
....
..
.
holding on to a fairy tale dream that one day your prince charming would ride on a white horse and arrive at your doorsteps with a rose??

just kidding...

well....everyone has something that we always keep to ourself...:)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hahaha~~ Although Cinderella is my favourite fairytale, think its best remain as fairytale ba~ :p

11:44 PM  
Blogger JY said...

yah..sometimes is best to remain as a fairytale inside our heart...rather than you try to make that dream come true..and then in the end the dream bubble burst....:S

12:28 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

my sentiments exactly~ ;)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home