<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wonderful Weekend! -- Day One

This weekend had been one of the best weekend I had in many many years!!! Cos its my very good friend, Yi Xuan's 21st birthday celebration!!!! For some reason, I had been very very excited for the past week. I helped her in getting ppl to stayover on Fri night, check-in, decor blah blah blah.... Very FUN!!! ;DDDD
On Fri, I had school for 2hrs and project discussion for 1 hr. But I totally not in the mood loh~ I just on a holiday mood haha... Den after sch, went to yixuan's house to help her bring all the stuff to chalet.... and very very suay-ly, kena $30 summon!!! !#&$^$^&#$)#!
On the way there, we discussed about Ashin's pronounciation of " I- EN- G" and " EN- K- Ffu"
den she find it so amusing and kept toking and laughing abt it for the rest of the day... and esp when then NKF news is all over the papers and news~
After checking in, got settled down and start to MUG!! haha..... yeah~ I brought my laptop there and since nothing to do, just mug abit loh~ We watched GUESS show over dinner, den watched other tv progs~ Den finally its time for some MAYDAY action!!! haha...... I hope yixuan and bernard enjoyed those shows~ While watching, we concluded that Shi Jie really behaves like beng hwee in some way;DDD
Finally at 11+, florence joined us and soon after, beng chang, beng hwee and zanlun joined in~ With the extension wire now available, PS2 can be played..... so.. the 4 guys just started playing Winning eleven... whereas the 3 of us, went to the room and do wat gals do best -- bitching!!!! So shuang!!! Had a good laugh too~ Den got to know some stuff that surprised me and got me quite agitated... All of us only went to sleep at ard 5 am... Its amazing how much we can bitch and how those guys can keeping staring at the TV pressing some controller~
--End of Day One-- to be con't

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

hmmm...just wondering what gals feel if there is a guy who is as bitchy as some gals are...

i encounter a few..and some really get on my nerves...kekke

9:18 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha~~ will recruit him into our Jie Mei gang!! haha...

9:28 PM  
Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

bitchy guys??? i've seen a few... treat them as sisters... wahahhaa

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home