<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Great Evening 金多虾

Had a wonderful time this evening~ Celebrated Celest's birthday at Glass House's Fish n Co. It will be perfect if Jeremy did not come at the wrong time! But still~ we had a great time!!!!! After dinner, went to drink kopi n teh and of course to chit-chat!!! Really had lots of things to tok abt man~~ Haha~ From local news to our future~ Really REALLY enjoyed it ALOT!!!

I am oso looking forward to this weekend!! It's Yixuan's 21st bdae celebration~ whoo~~ haha... I dunno how come I so excited oso~ I know that she is quite vexed about the organising etc~ I just wanna say to her that dun worry so much!!! I am sure the celebration is not going to be great but FANTASTIC!!! XDDD

Mid-term break is coming up~ And I really hate it!! Cos got so much stuff to do over this break!!! AARRGG~~~

PS: I need help!!! How can I add music to my blog huh? Such that when I visit my blog I can hear the song being played... Anybody pls help me???

4 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

u adding midi or mp3??
that would slow down the loading speed of the site leh..

8:08 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

erm~ i was thinking mp3 ba~ will it slow down by alot? I tot it will be very nice if everytime i visit my blog den can hear some music~ haha...

9:01 PM  
Blogger JY said...

that have to depends on blogspot also...
do not think they allow you keke

dun tell me you want to put the full song..thats not advisable...

11:36 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

HUH!!! really??? damn~~~

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home