<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

2-in-1

Yesterday went KTV with the birthday girl -- celest!!! haha.. it was a very sudden decision!! Just the 2 of us.. sang lots of Mayday's songs (still need to say meh?) and many others lah~~ Den went for the interview~~ hai~ Thanks to Qiuping and Celest for the mp3 recorder!!! You guys saved my life~~ But I accidentally delete one part of the recordings away today :((((
Ok!! Today was another rather exciting day!! Went to Birkenstock's shop with Yi xuan to decide on the designs and sizes... finally got it done!! Den later, supposed to go for tuition but last min she cannot make it~~ So decided to go play with my hair~ Got a red highlight and change of fringe~ I wanted to do purple one!!! But my hair stylist say its very difficult to maintain and she dun have that colour with her!! AARGG~~~~
While I was dyeing my hair..... I heard 933 announcing the nominations for this year's 新加坡金曲奖。 Suddenly I got the jingle saying "入围最佳专辑制作" I was thinking of ppl like that TWIG, Sun Yanzi, Leehom etc.. But to my BIG BIG SURPRISE!!!!! The 1st name they announced was 五月天!!! 代表作品《神的孩子都在跳舞〉〉,制作人-- 五月天!!!!!! Den they went on introducing their album!!! I tell u........ My tears almost splash out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like FINALLY!!!! FINALLY their album got recognised!!!!!! After so much disappointments in all the awards all ard the world~~ I really never never never imagine that they will actually be nominated for this award!!!! I finally understand what it means by "入围就已经是得奖了"!!!!
Apart from this, they oso got nominated for 亚太最受欢迎歌手--台湾区, 最佳创作歌手 and 最佳乐团。 This year, Band is finally seperated from Groups!!! I really DUN WANT that fir to win!!!!!!!! yucks!!!!!!!! And I really hope they can win the 最佳创作歌手! got 3 winners can~~ If they dun win, I oso nothing to say~~~ Actually I hope they can win ALL!!!!! haha..... But I noe not very possible lah~~ Competition is VERY VERY tough in ALL these 奖项。。。
Nevertheless..... I believe 希望在人间!!! Though they wun be able to attend the ceremony since they have a concert on the day after.... I still want to 说一句:“五月天,加油!!!! ”

5 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

errr...why is this entry call 2 in 1 ahh keke...

still do not get it after reading....perhaps is the late time now....

1:32 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wahaha~~ i agree its not that obvious lah~ but i shan't disclose yet~ see whether got anybody able to find out why :p

1:02 PM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

ZUI JIA CHUANG ZUO GE SHOU JIANG~~~ WU YUE TIAN!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger keitsu said...

if i din't remember wrongly RSHH also got nominated in the award for the best album... just some info to let u noe lah.. :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh~ really!! I really din noe~ =X goes to show how late I come to like them.. hai~~ Thanks keitsu for informing!!
I am esp. excited SDHZ got nominated!! haha.. cos its afterall DA ALBUM that made me notice them and like them heehee... got te bie de yi yi to me XDDDD

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home