<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, August 04, 2008

I don't like confrontation... most of the time I will just hide or escape from all kinds of confrontation... I simply don't enjoy ppl smacking into my face with truth, unkind words, kind words, criticism etc. In another words, I prefer things to be done or msg passed through in a subtle way. But today... something got into me and I decided to come face to face with it. It's something I've never done before... I guess it's because I really had enough of it? After countless sms and emails, I decided to put all these to a stop. Especially when I realised lies and "traps" were involved...

But after some communication, 我又心軟了. This is bad... I am not sure if I handled this situation in the best way (most probably not.. since i am a newbie). But I think I am pretty good in acting... So to continue pretending nothing ever took place shouldn't be difficult...

Anyway... today is damn bloody shitty!!! A few of my colleagues will be leaving by my month end... they are ppl whom I am really close to... and they are leaving.. morale just dropped to negative... :((( why like that? Why issit that history has to repeat itself? Can I just leave everything behind and run away as well? It's in time like this.. where i just feel like accepting someone, get married and heck care all the work in office >"< Usually I will just cry it out... If I am having such thoughts... believe me... situation is beyond control...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home