<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Overseas Trip I enjoyed LEAST

Yup! It's the Taiwan trip!! I don't remember saying any overseas trip being unpleasant.... But for this one... my answer to everybody's question of "好玩嗎?" is "不好玩" After a somewhat in-depth analysis... I came out with Three Main Reasons...

Reason ONE: The Company
This trip was made up of my colleagues... 2 already left the firm, 1 went to another dpt, 1 still in the same team as me. I realised that it takes more than colleagues/ex-colleagues to go travel together. As I have wrote in my past entry regarding one particula ex-colleague... I am totally turned off with EVERYTHING he did during the trip... The other one oso!!! HAIYAH!! it's basically everybody!!! So I guess I should just stick to my best friends when it comes to travelling together.

Reason TWO: The Weather
Just 2 days before we set off, Taiwan was down with typhoon... But when we arrive, the sky was SO blue that I can hardly find any cloud!!! Whole Taipei is like an oven, slowing baking it's people... madness!!!! This is so much worse than sunny island Singapore!!!!! It's not just the heat!! Although it's 10degrees lower than that of Grand Canyon last Aug... The humidity in Taiwan acts like a catalyst, diminishing your good mood and patience expotentially... And one more thing!!!! my complexion is now in a COMPLETE MESS!!!! I never had such a terrible outbreak in my 24yrs of living!!! Not even during puberty or during my menses every month!!! I am giving myself 1 wk! to clear up the mess!!! Damn the weather!!!

Reason THREE: The 4th time to Taiwan (the 3rd time in 15mths)
I don't feel like I was going for a holiday at all.. I was just going somewhere which I've not been for some time.... It's like me going to Tampines or Sembawang... No excitement at all. So in order not to feel this way again, I have decided to stop going to Taiwan for the time being... (at least 2 yrs) Unless it's work-related of course...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home