<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, July 13, 2008

6 more days to Taiwan

I've booked the air tix of this trip last year!! -_-
Very kiasu... i noe... now i very regret!!

not that I can't make it anymore.. on the contrary, I think i will be happier if I really cannot make it! It suddenly occurs to me that I am going on a trip with 3 people which I hardly talk to nowadays... ever since that KTV incident...

many ask me why am I still angry... I dunno how to answer oso.. initially of course is because they put us aeroplane and nv apologise! nope! till now they still yet to apologise! I am particularly angry by someone's sms abt Celest ba... all those sms just slapped right into my face, as if telling me "this person is befriending you only because he is interested in my best friend"!!!

All of a sudden, I felt damn disgusted! Yeah~ come to think of it, it's really that case! He just gives ppl the untrustworthy kind of feel... so if that's the case, I think it's really difficult for me to treat him as my friend. Seems like every word he says, there are some hidden agenda to it... Seems like everything he told me about, he is just hoping that I can convey it to Celest(so that Celest will think it's such a waste to not choose him over her boyfriend)... I am really SICK & TIRED of these!!! and now... I have to go Taiwan with THIS person??? My goodness!!! Not to mention all the extreme character flaws that tested my tolerance...

So~ Dear God... Please please please bless me with calmness, patience and the abililty to forgive over the next two weeks... I don't care what we become after next Thursday.. friends, no friends... dun care!!! I just pray that I won't lose my cool while in Taiwan.. It's been awhile since I really tour Taiwan... please don't make this trip an unpleasant one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home