<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, August 03, 2008

It's been a while

The last time I went for church service was in Aug/Sep 2005... 3 yrs ago! That's really long... Although my faith is still as strong.. I don't know what have I been doing... I guess 1) Ppl who invited me to church, are all from my previous church. 2) No other friends to bring me to other church. There were times where I doubted myself: Was it a wrong decision to leave that church? After several prayers, the answer I got from my Lord is evident - No.

I wanna thank God for being so patient and forgiving these 3 years. Although I haven't been growing very much sprititually these few years, He never left me. That's probably because He knows the faith that's in me. I must confess. At times, it's just plain laziness. I guess it's time to for a change. God chose this time for me to meet Jingyu. I believe He did it for a reason. I shall keep myself in prayers and scriptures to find out. Although the sermon wasn't like the best I've attended, and the format is very much like my previous churches, it is milder. Here is a song they sang at closing today. And it happens to be my FAVOURITE song since sec sch!!

My All in All

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I have been kind of busy this whole week. Haven't really had time to accompany my Dad, who is back for my Grandma's birthday. Went to work at 8am on Mon, Tue and Thurs... Went dinner with my darlings, colleagues and some other ppl... It's kind of overwhelming for a 宅女 like me... But then again.. I did enjoy them all. Be it a group outing or 1-2-1 date, I enjoyed the company. Speaking of 1-2-1 date... As per my 姐妹(Jeremy Kang)'s definition, date is just 2 person going out, without any hidden agenda or any underlying meaning, just simply a dinner or a movie with a normal friend. I am starting to understand this more and more! And I do agree to his definition more and more! Of course I enjoy some (in fact just that ONE) to some others more. But since there isn't any hidden agenda, I shan't be imagining things too much. But but but!! Can I have more (of that ONE date)? :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Kang said...

Haha. Only starting dating at 24? I would be wondering why you weren't more in the circle sooner... but well, some of us are just late bloomers, and I guess.. the best I can say is... better late than never.

But yeah, welcome to the real world, my dear. Hope you manage to snag a few more good dates, if they were good in the first place, haha.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

kns lah!! do u have to let the whole world noe my age? and besides.. I am still 23... not 24 yet!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home