<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I did it

After considering over the past few wks.... I am finally determined enough to pluck up my courage to give him a proper rejection... He is very eligible... someone that fits all my criteria... but i just don't feel anything >"<
i dunno what's wrong with me man....
i was actually very worried that i will regret this decision down the road... but i guess i will never noe if i don't do it...
besides... i really think it's unfair if i just keep him hanging there...
i am really really REALLY very sorry!!!!!!
i guess i m just 犯賤... ppl treat me nicely i don't want.. die oso wanna go after somebody who is not interested in me :(

dun wanna say liao... just take note that I cried n cried while writing this blog..... I am really really very very sorry that I've hurt someone so much... someone who has been really nice n sweet to me... probably i won't be able to meet someone like this anymore.. and by then i will noe it's my 報應...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home