<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

有一點感動,有一點開心 -- 我瘋了~

haha.... I am abit not in the right state of mind recently~ But today I really a little touched and a little happy~ hehehe... Thanks to some ppl who msg me and let me know that you guys do care... really Thank you so so much!!!
Its just some small little gestures that will really will make me very happy and touched~ really~ I dun ask for alot... just things like a smiley, asking how am I, agreeing with me, accepting my offer or a joke tat is not funny at all XDDDD
Oh~~ And ONE more thing!!! I heard this 金曲獎挑戰9連環 thingy about 2 weeks ago~ and got SUPER excited when I heard the 1st song!!! haha.... cos its Mayday's song mah~~ And its not any other song wor~ Its one of my favourite song!!! hehe..... Den I got damn Pek Cek when I heard ppl guessing 揮著翅膀的女孩!!! Let me divulge one ans!! ITS NOT!! ok?? Dun guess this song anymore le!!! Let friends noe as well!! Cos the 1st song of the 9連環 is 時光機!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it yah?? hehe... It has been 2 weeks and only at 6 songs~ haha.... I think maybe I should try oso!! So wish me luck yah??!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger keitsu said...

i got a shock also when the lady say 揮著翅膀的女孩... i'm like duhz... so many pple guess Shi Guang Ji for so many days liao she go and say tat... dunno if she do homework or not....

1:38 PM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

din catch tt part.... wat's tt anyway har? a song title too meh??? sung by??? yi tou wu shui...

4:34 PM  
Blogger JY said...

揮著翅膀的女孩 is a nice song by Joey.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yeah yeah!!! its a very nice song~ haha~ But i still have the chong dong to call in n tell everyone tat its Shi Guang Ji!!! hehe... nan de they put Mayday's song inside leh~~ heehee~

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home