<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

虛驚一場

Hey ppl~~ Really thank everybody for the comments and advise k?? haha... Dun worry~ haha... I think having PMS loh~~ my mood swinging super super 嚴重 recently... Die le~~ I think I am going to become 人格分裂 soon!!! How How HOW!!???
Toking about the friendship deteroriating... haiyah~ Not really lah~~ Its just me being to 感性, suddenly got too much 感觸... and looking for trouble...
Hai~ Like I mentioned in my previous posts... The stress is really getting on my nerves~ Now I have got like 6 projects in hand~ and I haven't really started on anyone yet...
Blog is really a very good way to capture all my daily lives as well as venting all my frustration~ Another way to get rid of all my stress and frustration is of course Mayday!!!! HEE ;DDDDDDD Think so much for wat??? 想那麽多,到頭來辛苦的還不是自己。。。讓你痛苦的人又不會知道。。。erm... 也其實沒那麽苦啦~ 只是我自己太轉牛角尖了啦~ 更何況, 爲了一些不懂得/不在乎我的感受的人, 讓自己那麽苦, 真的很不值得啊~ So~ Just Let it be~ 隨上帝的安排吧~ XDDDDD
Oh~ Why sudden change of mood?? haha... you guess???
And YES!! I just heard Ashin on this radio programme!! haha.. So I am in a super good mood now!! Ashin was so FUNNY!!! hahaha.... oh~ and they had this 最愛五月天的歌曲十大排行榜~~Woohoo!!! Vote by the fans~~ And this is the result:
10) 倔強
9)軋車
8)而我知道
7)人生海海
6)溫柔--還你自由版
5)麥來亂
4)亂世浮生
3)牙關
2)憨人
1)知足
Is this result within ur expectation? Well~ It wasn't for me lah~ But my only comment is Taiwanese fans really very very lucky!!! Mayday is going to sing these 10 songs at Taipei 101.. on the 91st storey loh~ Its outdoor somemore!!!!! Wah piang!!!! I only want to go for the Expo leh~ hai~ oso cannot....
Oh~ Another happy thing!! Did you guys realised this is actually my 1st time i am using 繁體字 to write chinese characters?? I finally found out that I can use it in this comp afterall.. haha... after sosososososo long!!! damn~~ I am really a 憨人... haha....
心上一字敢 面對我的夢 甘願來做憨人 :)))))

8 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

你我的倔強都能在軋車中展現出來
而我知道人生海海裡總會有你的溫柔
還你自由版是希望你麥來亂
亂世浮生般的一生只好咬緊牙關做個憨人

邁向五月的天空

12:20 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wah lau~ u actually even managed to arrange them in order!!!! orz

12:34 AM  
Blogger kk said...

cuz jy got nothing better to do.

11:23 PM  
Blogger JY said...

dunno who really is the one nothing better to do than saying me nothing better to do :P

12:02 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wahahaha~~ I still orz jy lah~... How long did you take huh??

10:05 PM  
Blogger JY said...

pai sei...think got generation gap..
what is orz ahh?? ahahha

ohhh.as for time taken...very fast...less than 5 mins??

7:25 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

you dunno wat orz?? Dun Bluff hor~~
less than 5 min!!! ZAI!!

1:06 AM  
Blogger JY said...

i got to ask another 16yr gal what is orz....and then i realised what it was....

she laughed at me also....wahhahhhaha
old liao .....

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home