<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The following entry is purposedly design to increase reading difficulties.

Cos from past experience, buying birthday presents can be really a very headache matter... You are afraid that what you bought, the person may not like it..... or that the person already bought it liao etc.... I am not going to celebrate my 21st birthday this yr... Hence I actually do not expect presents lah~ But if some of you still persist, to prevent you from getting the wrong things, I should tell you that...
I need a new phone... the ideal will be sonyericsson w800i. well its cost 700+ and I seriously believe I am not worth this much in anybody's mind, so, I will of course get it myself lah! ^_^
If say, I never save enough to get this phone, a 512MB mp3 player will be good enough! Any brand will do as long as it has FM radio and has recording function and the quality of the sound must be there one... The last time I bought track shoes was almost 3yrs ago.. was from Taiwan... I would oso like to have a bag (preferably those that has a definite shape) to carry my running shoes, water bottle, towel and change of clothes when I go jogging or do any sports...erm.. yah.. though I seldom do sports... If not, a nice, good quality sling bag oso can... I hope to have a bag where I can carry ard, big enough to put my wallet, passport, handphone, muffle, hat/cap and a water bottle, when I am in HK and Guang Zhou... Yes! And one thing about me is that I love winter clothings~ Though you dun get to wear them in Singapore, I have this habit of storing them in my wardrobe... Cos I believe that one day, i will put them into good use!! Not only sweaters, jackets, I love muffles, gloves, beanies as well!!! And yes! I am going to HK and Guang Zhou in Dec!! Its fixed! Just a matter of who I go with~ See~ I am going to make sure I wear ALL my winter clothings at least once when I got over there~
Oh~ One last thing... its a calculator I lent to someone and nv returned... :'( Its my very first calculator... My dad bought it for me when I was in Sec 1... There is no hope of me getting back, But I do wish to have another one that is exactly the same model.. Cos in all these yrs, that calculator is still the best I've seem. Its the casio one.. dun remember the model.. its the one that is very thin one~ Its much more sleek than the rest you seen now.. Its quite ex oso... for some reason.. its like almost twice the cost of a normal scientific calculator u see in the market nowadays....
Actually to me, honestly (though may sound very very cliche), the best present I could get from a friend is being treated sincerely. Really!!! As long as my friends are sincere and nice to me, able to bear with my shortcomings, I will be a very very very happy person liao~ All other presents/gifts, I can buy myself sooner or later.. But a sincere heart and a friend that can tahan all ur nonsense, is not something I can determine or buy....

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

most of the time i will be singing this song on my bday

祝我生日快樂

sad hor??

maybe...perhaps..

is just another day which has 24 hours and a day whereby to most ppl is just a normal day to them....

Happy Birthday in advance
(a bit kiasu...but i dunno when urs....:D)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hahaa~ Mine is abit more special~ I really dun mind spending this 24 hrs like any normal day~~ But why issit tat I have to spend this 24 hrs studying for Major exams such as Os, As and uni exams :.( This, I quite mind ah~~

haha.. actually I oso very kiasu!! my birthday is actually not tat near.. but counting down to exams, its actually quite near :'(

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home