<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

If I never like Mayday

1) This blog would not have exist.
2) I would not have gone to airport so frequently.
3) My guitar will probably still standing there to collect dust.
4) I would not be listening to 憨人,人生海海 and 恋爱-ing when I am feeling down.
5) I would not have spent so much money.
6) Checking emails will be the 1st thing I do whenever I am online, instead of checking forum n ptt.
7) I would still be watching the very boring local channels and not downloading anything else.
8) I would not have gone to KL all by myself.
9) I would not be know by others as “那个很喜欢五月天的佩蓉”。
10) I would still be liking Leehom alot.
11) I would not be able to take photo with my idol.
12) I would never realise how crazy I actually can be.
Many nice things indeed happened since I went crazy over them..... And its amazing how much can happen in less than a yr... Of course there still One not so nice thing that happened...
1) My relationship with some friends would still have been the same instead of deteriorating.
Honestly I am willing to give up all the nice things in exchange for this ONE not so nice things...
These are wat happened to my own life after I came to like Them... Did changes happen to anybody's life ever since misspeirong came to like Them?? If have, let me know can?? Good or bad~ So that I could 反省反省.... perhaps make some changes...
I am actually in the midst of making some decisions, so I really need you guys to help me k? THanks alot!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

wow, what the big decision??
forsake mayday ahh keke
just kidding..

well, what i want to say is that, friends could offer you suggestions, ultimately it is you yourself who have to make the final call for any decisions that you have to make.

Listen to friends' suggestions, yes. But do not let it affect too much in the final outcome. :D

9:23 AM  
Blogger kk said...

my relationship with certain friends deteriorate too because of mayday.
some of my friends don't really like mayday because of me.

actually, i don't know why.

2:33 PM  
Blogger keitsu said...

erm.. so serious ah... losing a friend because of mayday? this has nvr come into my mind before...

for me friends are very important.. i treasure friends alot.. so it would be best if a balance can be strike between friends and mayday (sounds like having to strike a balance between work and life.. hahaha)...

if your friend don't like mayday or don't like you going crazy over mayday, maybe you can just don't mention mayday infront of them? keep all your mayday staff to your mayday mates? and also get your friend to respect your love for mayday at the sametime? so both take a step back on this issue and hopefully this will help improve relationship?

is it possible to talk and know exactly wat they don't like about it? i think the most important thing about friendship is being open and talk so you noe wat each other is thinking rather then guessing?

erm.. dunno if this helps.. cos dunno the exact problem u are facing.. :P

as for wat difference you make in my life... hmm.. i think its the NKF bah.. the whole bunch of us make the whole event so memoriable... :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hmm~ Thanks for the 3 very different comments!! well~ I nv really blame Mayday for my deteroriated friendships lah~ haha~ I believe very much tat its fate that builds or break any kind of relationships.

JY: I actually already had something in mind~ Perhaps just need more ppl to convince me ba~

dozeoff: ur those friends hor, erm... I dunno wat to say man~ why they so like tat??!

keitsu: haha~ sometimes its not problems with the non-mayday-fans-friends u noe? hai~ sometimes I really feel very tired to build up or maintain friendships...

I believe those friendships that doesn't require any maintanence are the best ba.. cos it will mean that it will get "spoilt" or rusty etc... But yet, whenever u meet up with them or when you have problems, you noe they will always be there for u. I do have a few such friends but sadly~ hai~ its like decreasing in no. leh~


hehe~ Thanks thanks to my 3 newly acquainted friends for these comments!! See~ without Mayday, I wun be able to know u guys loh~ I am still very very grateful to Mayday de!!! haha...

okok~ shall stop! haha.. like writing another blog liao~

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home