<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, September 29, 2005

great... fantastic... My brother performed yet another stunt! Upset the whole family as usual~ I have no choice but to inform my parents in China... My dad was really really furious~ He even told my mum that they should migrate and just leave us alone....
Do you know how sad I am to hear this...? I admit I always complain that they dun give me enough freedom and always feel more relax when they are away etc.. But actually I really do miss them alot.... Especially this time round. My mum was back for 2 mths and I really miss those days when she was in the house doing household chores, watching tv... I feel very down now that she is not around...
Cause of all troubles -- that stupid brother of mine!!!!!!!!!!! I really cannot stand him anymore!! After 10yrs of tolerence!!!! If not for my parents and my religion, I am SURE I would had already disowned him!!!!! When will he EVER grow up and come to his senses??? He is already 18!!!! And doesn't he know how much damage he had caused to this family already??? All these years, how many time had this family almost broke down because of him?? How much unhappiness he had already created??? Does he noe?? I doubt so!!! My only question now is WHEN WHEN will he come to realise it?? Or is he not going to realise it even until the day he dies??? Everytime I feel troubled, having trouble with friends, school etc, my family is the only ppl where I can seek comfort in... I know that many a times I am not a good daughter, good granddaughter or good sister... Even so I know that no matter what I do, my Mum, my Dad, my Grandma, my Grandpa and my youngest brother will always be with me and never forsake me... Friends may leave me, get angry with me and ignore me... But I noe these ppl wun!! This is oso part of the reason why I left church... Everytime I ask myself, if I were to choose between GOD and my family, which will I choose? Although I do feel guilty but my answer will be my family... But WHY!?!?!? Why issit that this person (which I haven't regard as part of my family for almost 10years) have to mess it up??? Since many years ago, I had been asking myself, what will this family be like if he was never born here? And everytime, my conclusion is : much happier and it will be MORE like a place in which people call home...

6 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

well..seriously speaking, as an outsider i do not really have right to interfere into your family matters..but i just want to share with you some of what i had been through (defintely not those eat salt more than you eat rice examples lah)

i'm sure your dad cares about you and your brother too, else he won't kick up such a big fuss. this i'm sure you know and no matter what, at the end of the day, everyone is still one family.

I been through a lot of family problems also, and i strongly believe that too peaceful a family is, the more scary it seem, as you do not know what to expect when something happened.

Many a time, i would just sit in one dark corner, cry myself out and digesting everything myself. It would help if you have really good friends to share all these with you, but me not the kind who like to trouble others. For a simple reason, everyone has their own problems too.

My problem to me seems very big and i was there struggling and fighting for air. But if i look around me and soon i realise, what some others has been through compare to me, i should be the one keeping quiet about it. If others can come through it and become a stronger person, why can't i??

I admit i still not a strong person, i break down easily (of course not to the extreme lah..like that everyone will be scare off by me..)My logic is very simple, when i'm crying, i cry real hard!! And i myself must know when to stop crying and put the tears behind me.

Life is indeed very short, and everyday is just so unpredictable. Believe that there is always a reason for everything. We sometimes would get the answer to it but for some cases, those reasons would be buried deep in the arms of mother earth.

No matter what, do not ever give up on youself on your loved ones. Talk to someone if you really feeling troubled, you will feel better, i'm sure there will be friends who are more than willingly to lend a helping hand.

Be strong and be brave! You can do it. Hope all are well for you. :)

~Life goes on, Love goes on....

12:17 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

JY... Thank you so much man~ ur comment very long leh!! haha...

I used to keep lots of such family things to myself oso... in fact, this is the 1st time I said everything out... 忍耐或许真的也有限度吧。。。

I oso dunno where all these shit recently come from man! 兵败如山倒 is just how I am feeling ah~

I seems to have no choice but to believe 祸不单行 does has some logic in it...

12:57 AM  
Blogger JY said...

yah, i know!! is after i submit then i realise is so long, feel like i'm writing my own blog entry :D

放的下, 那是微笑之窗


nite nite

1:08 AM  
Blogger keitsu said...

peirong~~ gambate-ne!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl...hope u r okie...well everybody has family problems...so do i...understand how u feel..i oso always keep family probs to myself...but u r the eldest so u have to be strong n try to keep this family goin...dun take ya parents words to heart kie...if ever u need someone to tok to...rem we will be there!take care!

2:16 PM  
Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

family problems everyone also haf them... 家家有本難念的經.

ur bro im sure he will grow up one day. juz like mine. u wun want to noe abt my bro. budden now he's more matured already.. and i think i'm nicer to him and he becomes more zi dong. it also took him 18 years to wake up. maybe ur bro is a bit 'slow'? (juz as an example lar). i think once he go thru more stuffs in life he'll wake up one.. juz like my bro.. now he go thru so much shit liao and he woke up (kinda.. at least) so now he's better.

i agree with jy. want to cry, cry hard. den put all that behind. nt good to keep thinking abt it and feel upset abt it.. one thing i really believe is that i decide when i want to forget abt it.. whether i want to be happy or nt.. of cos its easier said than done.

listen to rshh! hahaha that song nvr fails to gan dong me even when im down... 我知道潮落之後一定有潮起有甚麼了不起

but of cos... diff songs will haf diff gan dong everytime...

after saying so much crap hor.. onli wan to say jia you... parents sometimes a bit brainless one lar.. (at least tt's wat i think) budden in e end i think they haf our interests at heart, in watever warped reasoning and sense they deem it to be.

momo alwaz say im a strong person.. budden i alwaz tell her.. 堅強也是被逼出來的. i think this happened juz to make u a stronger person ba. w/o adversity, how can one ever become stronger???

jia you. u noe tt all of us will be there...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home