<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Busy

I dun feel like blogging these few days~ The consequence of taking 6 modules, with a workload equivalating to 10 modules is beginning to surface. Its not coming at full force yet!!! It will some soon~ And I wun be gg on msn often le.... unless I've got some purposes...

Lastly, I will be gg KL on sat~ I am going alone, So if anything happen to me, please
let my parents know that I really love them very much,
let my brothers know that I do actually care for them alot though I always yell at them,
let my grandparents know that I do really cherish them though I am disrespectful at times,
let my relatives know that I really thank GOD for all of them,
let Adeline know that I thank her for being my longest lasting friend till date though we seldom meet-up,
let Jasmine know that I thank her for being my best pal since secondary sch,
let Yi Xuan know that I thank her for being there when I needed her since JC, though there were ups and downs in our friendship,
let Qiuping know that I am really sorry for always bullying and teasing her since JC,
let Celest know that I really thank her for her craziness and always bring laughter since JC, though I think she should not coop too much things to herself,
let Stephanie know that she is really till date the prettiest friend of mine, thank her for not forgetting me even after she migrate to Australia,
let Weiting know that I thank her experiencing the Mayday craze with me, all the queueing, all the ktvs and all the shouting, yelling in my car,
let Yongqi know that I thank her for always giving me advises in life, sharing nice canto music with me and of course showing me ard in HK,
let all the people from mdmd know that I really thank them for making me feel that coming to like Mayday is like joining in a big, great family, and enjoy my part on 10th Dec 2005,
let people from my church (aka FCBC) know that I thank them for their patience with me,
let my uni friends know that each and everyone of them contributed to make my uni life the most enjoyable times in my 21 yrs of life,
let my JC friends know that they are unique cos I dun have many friends in JC,
let my Sec sch friends know that they are the people whom I spent my craziest years with,
let my Pri sch friends know that they were the ones that mould me into whom I am today,
let all those who were hurt by me know that I am really sorry for the things I've done, however, I really did not do it on purpose, all hurts caused were unintentional,
let all those who dislike me know that for whatever reason they dislike me for, I am sorry that I did not change in time to get rid of the discomfort in their heart,

Lastly, let Mayday (where ever possible) that although I like them for only 9 mths, I thank them for all the wonderful songs they had produced that gave me lots comforts, for all the laughter they brought, for all the craze during their performances and all the friends I made because of them.

All these, are NOT the main point of this entry,
All these are meaningful only if anything happen to me k?

The main point is, fyi that I am really very busy recently and might not have time to blog and go on msn :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoz Peirong!!Nothing will happen to u!Remember we must all attend the bbq ah!!Hehehehe..N most impt,enjoy urself in KL!!Eat,shop,eat,shop!! ;)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home