<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Great Show

hmm.. Today wasn't exactly a Super nice/ super Lucky day..... Forgot totally about my Jap homework~ :p

From the moment I woke up, the thing that's in my mind was 五月天's "知足 Just My Pride 最真杰作选2005" I even ask to take my pocket money early from my mum!!! N YES!!! I got it!!!

Went school for 2hrs of lesson, den after that, I dashed down to Visma to get this long-awaited CD... I was so happy to see that they have both the Taiwan and Singapore version! So without much consideration, I took 2.. The uncle very good~ he say the Taiwan version is better for collection! But it doesn't have the vcd and the chinese version of Gong Lang leh~ So I decided to buy both! The uncle even gave me one of their poster. Its Shi Guang Ji tat era one lah~ But I still take!! haha... dun care 3x7=21!! He was quite paiseh that I went to buy both CDs... haha.. he very good wor~
Den the uncle went on to say that he already sell quite alot today le!!! haha.. I said Tat's good!! haha..... yeah!!! Hope the sales will be very very good!!!

I heard Gong Lang's chinese version!! Its really wasn't as bad as I thought!!! Its quite ok~ Cos some parts Ashin sang it differently~ So the feel was still ok~ Its above my expectation!!! :))))
So I was wrong... hai~ too little confident in them man~ hai hai hai~

I will give my review+comments on this album soon!!! Must let me go listen!!! hee~~ One thing worth noting!! Among the 6 new songs, Guai Shou wrote 3!!! hmm..... that's quite cool!!! Hope to see more of the other's compostions!!!

Oh~ Lastly Thanks to Yongqi coming to my church's Spook Show.. Hope she enjoyed it!!! ;) Cos personally, I really thought it was great!!! hee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home