<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sucky day!!!

To start the day off, I realised one of my favourite skirt went missing!!!! And I couldn't find it anywhere!!! None of my family seen it! ARG~

Nx, I left my water bottle in an LT~ Although its just those kind of mineral water bottle, that one is different!!! That one was specially bought from China, with Leehom's pic on it!!! AARRGG~

Nx nx! I am officially broke today!!! I still haven't receive my cheques!!!! How to buy Mayday's CD tmr???!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGG~

Nx nx nx!!! I waited in the carpark for ONE hr, thinking that if I leave the carpark later, I dun have to pay the $6.70 carpark fees!!! But somehow the system turned clever!!! I still have to pay even if I leave at 7pm!!! Last time not like that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGG~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home