<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, August 27, 2005

知足 Just My Pride 最真杰作选2005

OK ppl!!! Its reviewing time!!!! haha..... I am only reviewing the new songs lah~ Cos since I am newbie among most of Mayday's fans, I dun have the 资格 to review other old songs. I dun even have those albums... ok! So here I go.....

1) 知足

词曲:阿信

Its a slow song, as I mentioned before, similar to 时光机. 编曲以钢琴为主,但也配上了吉他。 Its a very soothing and sad song. Its a song that will make you feel sad even without listening to the lyrics... And if you noe me, you will noe that I really like this song!!! haha...

Apart from the melody, I oso like the way Ashin deliver this song~ I like his phrasing!! the 拉音s and the 换气s were all very nicely done!!! oh man~ And I love the part where he cresendo significantly!! (its the part where he sang "那样的回忆,那么足够") the 那么 was sang louder than the rest! And can really feel the sadness in his tone!!!

I must say, Ashin really had a very good control of his voice while singing this song!!! And its so full of 感情!! Its definitely an improvement compared to 时光机.

2) 牙关

词:阿信 曲:怪兽

This song is more of a "Mayday-kind" of song. Its more heavy. Like what they themselves said, its a very manly song.

The intro of this song has a very heavy bass... hmm... Luckily its just the intro... still remember the incident of 让我照顾你... One part that I really like in this song is at the end of the 3rd chorus! I like the sliding sound of the bass erm... or issit the guitar? haha... anyway its that small, short part!! Very nice!!! haha...

Den oso, Ashin's singing is Woohoo~~ haha... I love the part after the 2nd chorus where he 拉音 for a long period and den his voice became rougher!!! kao~ Its so nice!!!
erm... but hor.... when he replaced his 虚音 with his..... erm.... 真音??, Its sounded abit 勉强 la~ but dun care! Its still nice! :p

3) 乱世浮生

词:阿信 曲:怪兽

Erm... This song is very J-pop (somemore its not the kind of Jpop I like ah~).. not even J-rock ah~ I basically dun really like this song...
But there is one thing I like!! Its the 和声... Especially the part that sings "经过了谁和谁相遇。。。" I dunno wat to call this part ah~ Cos its not bridge rite? maybe can call it the 1st verse of the chorus ba... This part is, to me, the best part of the whole song ah~

4) 恋爱-ing

词曲:阿信

Hmm.... I like this song the moment I heard it!! Its not exactly very Mayday, but it does has the Mayday feel in it!! haha... Its very 活泼 and summer!! Its very relaxing! Lively melody, creative lyrics!! hai~ A very Happy song in short!!! Its the sort of song that will liven ur day!!! So try listening to this song when you are feeling low ba~

The guitar solo is SUPER PRO can??? Shi Tou <-- orz

5)金多虾

词曲:阿信

This song is a hokkien song and its very summer oso!!! Its lyrics toks about friendship -- meaningful! I was quite surprise that the 1st verse is actually in Chinese. Can hear alot of their laughter and voices throughout the song!! haha.. some really quite funny!!! Wat interest me most is the whistle part!!! I really wonder who did it!!!
It is supposedly sang by all 5 of them, but I can only hear Ashin's and Guan You's voice ah~
Its basically a nice, sweet, meaningful song to sing to ur friends lah~ :)))

6) 麦来乱

词:阿信 曲: 怪兽

HEE :))) This song is like 牙关,with a Rock feel~ Its really very hokkien style lah~ There is a particular part that I am especially attracted to~ Its the part that sings "麦来乱 无缘的人 麦搁来乱 去爱别人"
Its really very very 感人!! The whole song just gave me this feel loh~ I really like this song sia~~
From 九号球 to 让我照顾你 and den to this! They are all on the top of my favourites list ah~ I really think Guai Shou's song-writing capability 一点都不比阿信逊色!!!

Back to Ashin's vocal, I think his 嘶吼 at the end of the 2nd chorus and the end of the last chorus are fantastic!!! haha... And the last verse!!! He sang it in a different tune! Kao~~ I like best when he does that!!!!!!

In all, I think Ashin's vocal had improved even more since 神的孩子都在跳舞. The whole mood of every song was very well-captured in his vocal! Its not like in the past, I feel lah~ his way of singing now has more varieties... From 温柔 to 俏皮 to 粗犷, they deviates more now...

One last thing to add!! Thats the Final Home 精华抢看版!!! I just wanna say that it nv fails to 感动 me everytime I watch it!!! EVERYTIME i watch it, I will just 起鸡皮圪塔!!! Especially when Ashin said "表演有尾声的时候,还好人生并不是。。。。。。。" my vision will just suddenly be blurred loh... Hai~ once again, Allow me to say this:

Can't wait for FINAL HOME SINGAPORE on 10th DEC 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home