<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, August 15, 2005

Den Again

Hai~ after the big HooHaa, turned out to be that its none of my business....... I was just too sensitive... erm... probably guilty as well ba....... :p

Perhaps many of you do not understand why I got so affected by it....... hmm..... it just because all these while had established rather good relationships with people from this forum..... I really dun hope to do anything to jeopardise these relationships... Sometimes when my friends asked me how come I am so crazy about Mayday.. I think apart from Mayday themselves, its the people I got to know in that forum... Its these ppl who kept me company during all those queues, during all those performance. I really dun wish that because of my 无心之过, all these are destroyed... hai~

Den again..... I thought its about me NOT because I think the whole world read my blog or has my msn~ I am not trying to say that my "value" is high or anything~
Very sian leh~ whole thing like Yue Miao Yue Hei~

Lastly...... Do you think I will give a damn if all the comments were given/said by some strangers who dunno me? 我所在乎的是我朋友对我的看法和成见。 If there are any misunderstandings, guess its best if you get it worked out ba..... If its just some 张三李四's view and opinion of me, 我理他才怪~~~

8 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM  
Blogger cRy0L|tE^ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

???? wat are all these man????

1:18 PM  
Blogger JY said...

seems like those ad sites or whatever..could have worms or wahtever hiding..never even attempt to click on the links..

perhaps u can remove the comments :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yah~ I wun even touch them man~ haha... thanks!!!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves @ Peirong*
Hihi!!Moi guess would be spam bah..Stupid ppl anyhow mail..But dun click loh,coz there's such a thing call poison blog..
:p

7:34 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh~~ okok!! Thanks for the warnings!!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hey JY and weiting!!! Wat did you all wrote initially?? How come deleted it away??

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home