<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, August 15, 2005

My Mistake

If you guys had noticed..... I had already took down some stuff from my blog.... Apparently, there were some kind of "heated-up" discussion about those photos in some other place....

I am really sorry for those things to happen...... And I now know that its really my fault for not being sensitive enough....

Not trying to defend myself or anything........

But I REALLY REALLY REALLY did not put them up to show off or to flaut~ I put them up because my friends requested it..... Both here and in msn.....
And I did believe that these two are consider private and personal enough..... I am sorry that they actually weren't....

To me, they are my idols! They are just 5 very talented guys whose music and lyrics I admire! That's all! I am already 21 yrs old this yr..... I am not any young girl who fantasize over idols anymore.... hai~

All I can say now is that I am sorry if I gave you any impression that I was showing off etc.....

In the past, I thought that getting to know of the forum and getting to know a whole bunch of friends with the same interest is one of the happiest thing that happened to me... But now..... I realised...... It probably isn't.......

7 Comments:

Blogger keitsu said...

peirong peirong dun worry... i'm sure its not directed at you... don't read too much into it...

i'm sure your intention of putting up the photos was not to show-off and like you say its requested by friend.. besides this is your blog.. so please by all means put watever you want to put up and thanks for sharing your photo here.. :)

b0h is just mentioning about others who put up photos with other motives.. and you are definately not them... so smile girl and don't worry..

supporting mayday and music is a simple thing.. so lets just keep our heart simple... everybody here wants to be simple.. so lets just keep everything simple.. :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yupyuP! I really do hope to keep everything as simple as possible!! Thanks for these comments! And Sorry for the big foolish hooha created... :p

9:12 PM  
Blogger JY said...

aiyoh aiyoh..come little girl...let me tell you a story....

a group of birds are building their own nests in preparation for the weather change.

there was a bird who was building its own nest...while building..she overheard comments that the nest that she was building is so ugly.

therefore she destroy her nest and then start building again...soon another bird flew by and comment that she she build a bigger one...so she destroy her nest again to start building....

by this time, the rest of the birds are done with their nests..soon the big storm came and everyone was hiding in their own nests...while the little bird was still in the heavy rain building her nest....

she then heard her name being called from behind..she saw her group of good friends....they asking her to join them in their nests to hide from the storm...

why do the bird have to worry so much about what others said?? as long as she is happy with her nest and it provide her warmth...

and the bird is so lucky to have a group of good friends who stood by her regardless rain or shine....

cherish what you hold and those around you my friend....:)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Peirong ar~ No worry lah. Nothing wrong with you putting up your photos. Same thought as keitsu, it's not directed at you. I definately know you just want to share the photos with friends who didn't manage to catch any of them at the airport.

PS: I'm 1 of those. Really thanks for sharing your photos here. =)

-DouDou

9:30 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

:'( very touching leh~~ hehe...
precisely I cherish my friends tats why I got so uptight abt it.... I am afraid that because of wat I did, will cause me to lose them mah~
ok lah!! now everything is cleared liao~ so..... No Worries!!! Like wat JY always say.. peace yah!!? haha...

11:37 PM  
Blogger JY said...

did i always said that??
hmmm

peace peace :D

12:00 AM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

JY's "moral of the story-telling" time... haha... the story's nice & cute,hahaha... kan ba,pr,bu guan ni de shi la... :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home