<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, August 21, 2005

What If

Haha.... Its time for some grandmother story again.... As most of u noe, since I came to like Mayday, I got to know a bunch of ppl from the forum..... Relationship with them all these while had been quite good~ And I seriously think that its really good that I have come to know these friendly ppl! They really made me feel proud to be a Mayday fan.... But some events that took place recently trigger me to think of one thing~

What if one day I did "something wrong" and become an "outcast"? Good thing about a community is that you all will become close n united within the community.... But this could be a bad thing as well~ When things happened, and you will be forced to leave this whole community completely~ Isn't this sad?

I remembered someone being condem because she posted the "wrong" things on her blog.... So now, I dun even see her post anymore... hai~ I think she must be very sad now..... Hai~ sometimes I feel hor~ blogging can be quite a trouble-maker.. ha~

Having a whole bunch of ppl to watch Mayday together is GREAT!!! And as much as I enjoyed their company, I do miss those days where there were only me and wt.

Ok lah~ This is just some of my 感触 lah~
OK~ grandmother story over~~ heehee....

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

a lot of times we do not meant what we say as compared to our innner feelings deep inside or heart.

some ppl might interpret wrongly and therefore cause misunderstanding. when no one really takes the first step to try to resolve this....

the most easiest word at times just seems to be the hardest word to say out...

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home