<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Lousy Week

This week had probably been the lousiest week since the beginning of the year~ So many stupid things happened!
(Since 2 weeks ago, my week begins on Saturday and ends on Saturday! 16 more weeks to 10th Dec 2005!!!!)

ONE: Had some misunderstandings with a close friend...... Which I dun even noe wat is it! So right now, I am very vex abt this thing! ARG~~

TWO: That stupid tutorial registration!!!! My time-table now clashes~~ And tutorial starts nx week!!!! Very troublesome ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE: Taking 6 modules is really terrible!!!!! Business Jap is really Killing me!!!!!! I dun normally complain about studies because it had nv really been the most impt in my life!! But this time round is different!!! I need to get a good CAP to go to honours!! I MUST NOT DISAPPOINT MY PARENTS!!! So can you imagine how great my pressure is? and its only 2nd week of sch!!!

FOUR: I am seriously broke this week!!! Totally no money!!!!!!!! Cos I have not receive my pay yet!!! Arg~~~

Hai~ Although all these were actually i myself 活该!! I myself brought all these upon myself ah~ I cannot blame anyone... hai~ I just pray that all these will be gone soon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home